- The contents of this website www.maurer-sa.ch (the “Maurer Website”) are provided to you by Ing. A. Maurer S.A., a Swiss corporation with its registered address at Worblentalstrasse 33, CH-3063 Ittigen, Switzerland (“Maurer”). Inquiries by e-mail can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Maurer Website offers general information about the company, its products and services. It is intended as a preliminary guide only, and does not substitute professional advice and independent, case-specific verification of facts prior to taking decisions. Do not hesitate to contact us directly for specific, additional or more detailed information. Contacts: email@example.com.
- All information and content published on the Maurer Website is provided “as is” and “as available” without any representation or warranty of any kind either express or implied including but not limited to warranties of correctness, completeness, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. The information and content may include inaccuracies and errors, be incomplete and outdated. Use of the Maurer Website, its information and content is at User’s own risk. Any information and content contained herein may be changed, or deleted by Maurer at any time without any announcement; the User should not rely on the availability of the Maurer Website or any part thereof.
- The content and marks on the Maurer Website are protected by copyright, trademark and/or other intellectual and industrial property rights, and all such rights remain reserved. Unless expressly agreed with or authorized by Maurer, the marks may not, and the content on the Maurer Website may only be used for own, internal documentation purposes concerning Maurer, its products and services and only with copyright notices remaining intact.
- Exclusion of Liability: To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law Maurer and its subsidiaries shall not be liable for any damage whatsoever suffered by the User or any other party in connection with the Maurer Website, or information or content contained therein, even if Maurer has been advised as to the possibility of such damage.
- Any use of the Maurer Website shall be subject to Swiss law. The exclusive place of jurisdiction in connection with any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Maurer Website shall be Ittigen, Switzerland.